LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Oh god i'm gross

I am nothing but a big, round, wobbling mound of fat! Why why why can't I control my eating? I did so well after my last post, for 3 weeks I only consumed coffee, slimfast shakes and fruit. I went down a dress size, then BAM my period hit and so did the cravings for pretty much ANYTHING eddible, especially if it was sweet. Now im out of control. I cant even look at myself in the bath, I wash with the lights off or just a little candle light so that I dont have to look. I have no will power, no self control and no self respect. I HATE my body I HATE my job I HATE my life I HATE myself

3 comments:

  1. I'm finally back on here! I see you have not updated in a while... I was hoping that you are okay.

    Missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget about the past (period week) no one can control those horrible crappy hormonal cravings, last time my period came I eat a jar of peanut butter!! that's 560 calories per serve!!!!! stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start by only buying and having around your house healthy and clean low calorie foods and committing to walk at least 15 mins a day its not a big step buy the exercise and healty food after a week will get u feeling better and motivated

    ReplyDelete