LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 12 October 2012

IM BACK!!!

Hi everyone, i wonder if anyone will read this?? I have been away from this blog for nearly 8 months, the time has gone by so fast and so slow at the same time. Um whats changed in the last 8 months? well I am an auntie to my sisters beautiful baby girl, I have been promoted at work to Senior Carer (after 2 years of them asking me i finally gave in. but apart from that, the only thing that has changed is my weight. I dont know what im up to now as terrified to step on the scales. im wearing size (uk) 14, and they dont feel confortable in even that size. I dont know why I have let myself get into this state, I dont even really care why, all I know is that I need to change my ways, and change my body in a drastic way. I wont be an 8 by xmas, or even a 10 im sure but I will be smaller and I will be more comfortable. Please stay with me through this journey and I will stay with you, together anything is possible xxabbixx

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back ladyjane. Good to have you back. I've also put on a shiton of weight recently. We can do this... again. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so so good to hear from you, I've stayed away for far to long and I feel that has been my down fall, but im here, and your here, and yes we can do it, we will be skinny minnies again. I want my weight loss to be two fingers to everyone I have felt glaring at me every time I put a morsal of food into my mouth!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you hun, I have missed everyone so much. Felt like such a fraud when I was last on here, my weight was going in very much the wrong direction and I felt powerless to stop it. But I didnt realise just how much I need all of your suppoet untill I no longer had it.
      I cant view everyones blogs yet as cant seem to remove the child protection from my new dongle, but im working on it!

      Delete
  3. I always get so worried when girls disappear. I'm glad you're back, and even more glad that you're ok. You will lose that weight in no time :) Welcome back girl <3

    ReplyDelete