LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 8 September 2011

All Up Hill

So sorry it's taken me so long to post, been busy busy busy with work, our cook walked out on us and as i take his place on his days off, it was pretty much my job to fill in for him. I absolutely love to cook, although im not exactly the best at it the residents require propper home cooking which i can manage quite well. The down side to this is as a cook you kinda can't help tasting everything as you go and trust me, a teaspoon here and a nibble there soon mount up to a lot of calories even if you don't eat anything for the rest of the day. and it has weakened my will power big time!!!! during my last week off i was consentrating so hard on doing the best possible job i could on the wedding cake and of course on not eating any of it. The cake didn't look bad (despite a few bits im sure i could have done better and should have tried harder with), and i went the whole week without eating a single speck of icing. I will admit i did eat dome of the cake but promtly brought it back up again. then with nearly 2 weeks of cooking and picking at food i have managed to put on 2 pounds instead of loosing anything.

Im going to have to fight with myself to get back on track, need my will power back and my mind straight. next 2 days im going to have to eat the normal 1500-2000 cal, probably a lot more on saturday as im doing a charity trek to the top of Ben Nevis! for those of you who are from the US Ben Nevis is in scotland and is the highest mountain/peak we have in the UK. I don't mind telling you im more than a little scared at the idear of this and am not entirely sure what i was thinking when im applied for this. Doing it with a very good friend if mine, we leave to catch the train to glasgow at 5am tomorrow morning, 8 hours later we will be in Glasgow and waitting for the coach to take us on the 3hour trip to the base of the mountain. meal and breifing at the hotel before an early night and starting the trek saturday morning. Im going to die on this climb. There are a lot of hills to walk down here in devon but nothing like this and im still so unfit, half hour on my exercise bike leaves me panting.
Still it is for a very good cause (alzheimers society) and between andrew and myself we have raised 600 and still have people pledge donations. and although we will be snacking on the way up to keep energy leavel up i will be thinking of my legs and bum getting toned on the way up!

However once home on monday the diet and exercise will definatly be stepped up a few notches. skinny mini here i come!!!!!

xabbix

1 comment:

  1. This is the link for my blog page with the ten day challenge rules http://proanalove-sunshinechild.blogspot.com/2011/08/10-day-challenge.html You can email me at sunshinechild69@aol.com if you have any questions or need support :) <3 Suhsinechild69

    ReplyDelete