LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

hit a mile stone....hit a wall!

Yey i have got to the 1 sone mark, what a great feeling that was. Stepping onto the scales i was elated and felt like i was making real progress....actually on the road to skinny. This was followed a few days later with the feeling that i am a complete failure and a fraud! how can a person fail to lose anything in 5 days when working a lot of 12 hour shifts and surviving on just 500 calories a day, i just doesn't make sense!!!!
I'm still liking the clean, empty feeling of hardly eating, but my word the lack of any energy is proving so hard to cope with. And although the dizzy, light headed, i'm gonna pass out sensation is welcomed when at home (would often like to check out for a bit, to just not be, even if for only for a few minutes), it simply can not happen when at work, not in front of the other staff and more importantly the residents.

The next week is going to be a mission, have the week off from work. The break is very much apprieciated as i have been working a lot over the last few weeks/months and need the rest more than ever, but in this week i have about 20 sugar roses to make by hand, all to decorate the 3 tier wedding cake that im making on tuesday. going to need all the will power i can possibly get to not eat just one ounce of icing, butter cream or cake trimmings.
Need to keep strong, plough through and hope i can avoid temptation and break down this wall that has erected itself in front of me and my scales.

Please wish me luck! xabbix

1 comment:

  1. hey so I saw your comment on sunshine childs blog and I followed it to yours cause I really need a texting buddy to keep me away from food aswell so if you wanna text me here is my # 18128215352 you can text anytime you need to talk, or you can just ignore this if you don't wanna. feel free to check out my blog its called Dancing with death

    ReplyDelete