LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

i've seen a vision

I've just seen her, not in a magazine or on the screen but walking along my road. The girl I want to look like. My living, breathing inspiration. My hight, maybe just an inch or two taller and although it was hidden I could still see. She has legs I could probably wrap my hands around and still touch finger tips, every step she took pushed her tiny thighs against the denim fabic, and just above the neck band of her over sized, baggy jumper I was able to catch glimpses of sharp spine pushing against her pale white skin. I can't tell if she is ana, or if she is maybe luckier than I too possess this frame naturally but I vow to do everything within my power to emulate!

xabbix

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyy! Just found your blog. Congrats on the mountain. I was going to do Snowden a year ago... then it sparked into the three peak challenge which sounds hectic awesome! But my hiking buddy broke a bone so we couldn't. STILL going to do it one day! :) Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey fat piggy, me and my friend are thinking about doing snowden next year, was gonna do 4 peak challenge this year but we decided on ben nevis instead.
    thanyou for veiwing my blog, i hope you enjoy and keep coming back, always nice to here from other people and if you have any tips i will always welcome them

    xabbix

    ReplyDelete