LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 19 February 2012

I am a big FAT diagusting mess!!

I hate myself, I hate my life and I don't know how or if I can change it!

I can't stop eating, I can't stop purging, and the more I purge the hadder it seems get. I'm convinced it's gonna give me a heart attack soon!

All my will power has completely gone, if I eat in the morning then I can pretty much right off the rest of the day....and if I startve during the day then I bing and purge in the evening which I hate doing.

Please Please Please Please does anyone have any tips for me? I need drastic help, so fed up with being so fat and crying all the time because of it! please help me i'm begging you all, I don't know how much longer I can stand living this crap life

xabbix

3 comments:

  1. honey calm down things will be ok
    i promise
    u just need a plan
    plan breakfast lunch and tea
    so then you can know what ur having and stick to it
    it takestime to get into a routine
    skipping meals will inevitably lead to a binge
    keep strong im always here for you much lovee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be try and travel or get out alone in nature as much as you can at least <3

    ReplyDelete