LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 3 February 2012

so so sorry, I miss you guys!!

Hi everyone, i'm really missing talking to you all and reading all your blogs, and I could really do with some motervation from you all.
I've still not got internet at home so struggling to keep up with you all and obviously not been able to update my own.

I am really struggling with my eating and keeping up the self control, one day I can keep to 600 calories and the next i'm stuffing around 2000 down my throat. It's really getting me down and I feel huge. I was 115lbs last time I weighed but that was a week ago and so scared to step back on the scales, despite itching to know what i am now. only just squeezing into the size 8 (uk) jeans I have on now and it sucks.

I know i have neglected you all over the last few months and I can't appologize enough, but please I really need your help to sort myself out and get back on track.....

love you

xabbix

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you I was thinking about you the other day. Hope to hear from ya again soon.

    ReplyDelete