LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday 26 December 2011

Oh my....

Merry christmas everyone, hope you have all servived and hopefully had lots of fun.

I myself have put the diet on hold till wednesday, that's not to say i am binging in the sense that i'm eating everything in sight. But I am not depriving myself of anything if I want it, just sticking to the meals that my family are having. I feel good not having to restrict for a few days and having the pressure off myself, but my god I am feeling fat as a house and my inside feel dirty! I am looking forward to getting back home tomorrow night and going back to my good, healthy clean food from wednesday morning.

The last 2 days have taught me well, I have again learn't how bad I feel physically, eating like most people do without giving a thought to what is going into their bodies and I don't like it. Although when restricting I tend to crave food I should not eat but at least now I can think back to this xmas and remember how gross I feel having all this stodge just sitting in my gut and rotting me from the inside out!

if I can keep this in mind then new year should start with a big kick up my ass as far as food is concerned....bring it on I say!!!

xabbix

No comments:

Post a Comment