LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 6 November 2011

damn body . . . . you WILL obey ! !

I was so hoping to reach my third target this morning, actually looking forward to weighing as been losing weight steadily and consistantly all week.

What did I find glaring up at me on the scales? HALF A FUCKING POUND HEAVIER THAN YESTERDAY!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to cry, it's so close I can taste it, I can almost feel it in my well insulated bones sigh. . . . maybe tomorrow eh.

I'm hoping the waether is nice today, think me and 'A' will be going out for a walk, my idea, really need to melt away some of these calories. also fancy going swimming but me in swimwear is not pretty, more like a whale that can't swim. I really wish I had been born with just an ounze of grace .
Even these big boned woman do better than me !

stay strong and think skinning my lovely girls

xabbix

2 comments:

  1. No, they're not better than you, bacause they let themselves to look like that. Trust me, they're not better.

    You'll get the goal. I belive in it. You will. Just have to wait a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 a pound means nothing but I know how irritating it must be.

    I'm not graceful in life at all haha but I wish I was. I love swimming though :)

    ReplyDelete