LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

feeling back on track

When I woke this morning I was back down to 119lbs, thank god for that. Not sure if it will still be the same tomorrow as had chocolate today on top of the 800cals I had allowed for the day (still aiming for 600-800 each day to keep matabolism ticking over) but hoping the 70mins (600) on my exercise bike with my ankle weights on has been enough to correct my little slip up. Not gonna get too down about it as no point, whats done is done and tomorrow is another day (and a 12 hour shift at work so god knows how many calories I will be burning there!!!).
I also had to put my bike on a harder setting as having it on 6 was getting far to easy, it's now set on 7 out of 8 settings so i'm quite pleased with that.
I am looking forward to getting paid on the 10th, gonna get myself heavier ankle weights, 1lb ones just don't feel heavy enough, 2lb for now will be good and just see how I get on with them. Can feel my legs getting more toned and as I have never had any muscle deffinition before it feels stange but I think I like it,

Hope you are all staying strong and thinking thin

xabbix

4 comments:

  1. WOW ABBI! I am so amazed and impressed by your weight loss! When did you start? Im a new follower so I missed a lot of your struggles but ill try to catch up! Keep it up!
    xx
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are making awesome progress!!! Maybe i should get some ankle weights too. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for the reply! WOW YOU HAVE DONE EVEN BETTER THEN I THOUGHT!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I'm doing good now too!
    lets keep it up together!!!
    xx
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job on the exercise, your loss so far is significantly amazing :)

    ReplyDelete