LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 20 November 2011

welcome. . . thankyou. . . .and HELP!!!

First off may I please say a very welcome to all of my new followers, I am so pleased to have you here sharing my journing. I hope I don't bore you too much on my blog and hopefully we can all be of some help to each other.

Secondly a very big thank you to sunshinechild for featuring Me and My Bones on your own blog, have just read what you wrote about me and it brought a tear to my eye, you were so kind and you wrote it so beautifully. I love reading your blog and it's so nice to know that someone out there is enjoying reading mine. I am not always very quick about commenting and reading other blogs but I catch up as often as I can and will try to help anyone I can if they are in need.

And now onto myself. . . . I have already stopped taking the pills the doc gave me. I was waking up in the mornings feeling like I was somewhere else completely. It almost felt like I had stayed up all night and was high as a kite! Now this isn't something I would have complained about had I not struggled so much at work over the weekend. I was slow, peoples voices just weren't registering to my brian and my head seemed to be working at least 30 seconds behind the rest of my body, not good when lookinjg after the old and needing to be very alert!
The other big problem was they have given me a huge appitite ! ! I have spend the whole weekend eatting and eatting and eatting, Anything I lost in the week must have been put back on and more. I'm too scared to weigh myself.

I could really do with some help from all you lovely ladies, After all this food at the weekend I can really feel myself slipping into a downward spiral of greed and gluttony. I need to find a way to gain control, to stay strong, to speed up the weight loss before I throw in the towel and decide it's just not worth the effort anymore.
I don't claim to be ana or mia, although I dip in and out of their grasps from time to time. I diet in a way that most would frown at but it is a diet none the less.

I sometimes lay in bed at night and pray for ana to wrap her arms around me, squeeze the fat from my bones and to never let me go ! ! !

xabbix

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do this. I binged for 4 days last week and rounded that off with at two day fast. You can do it!! :) :) Get out the house - hide from your kitchen. ^_^ Xo

    ReplyDelete