LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 18 November 2011

what a difference a month makes? new before/after pictures

me on 12th october 2011









me on 18 november 2011

I was really hoping that there would be more of a visible difference by now, but hey slow and steady wins the race right? Will be putting my next picture up at 105lbs (if I can see a change, maybe I will try 100lbs)

Well I went to the doc today, got a new GP and I must say I don't feel like I can really talk to him. I've been put back on happy pills, different ones this time but they should knock me out at night so hoping they will put an end to the waking up 4-5 times a night. Just hope that they don't leave me sleepy in the mornings too as I am gonna be at work 7 days straight this week, and I do long tiring days.

hope everyone is doing well on there own quest to thinness and perfection.

xabbix

5 comments:

  1. You look great nice job and yes slow and steady wins the race. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job you look amazing! I just discovered yesterday that I forgot to publish your blog feature and it was saved in my drafts. Oops! lol I just put it up though, so check it out if you want <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a difference, I see ribs, actually! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog, but your progress is amazing! You look awesome.

    I wake up about 3 or 4 times a night half the time too. I haven't ever been to the doctor about it though. I hope your new pills are working for you.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete