LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 13 November 2011

a little blue

I will appologise in advance for the following post:-

I don't really know whats wrong with me lately, I don't have a bad life really, things are good sometimes and not so good other times. It's swings and roundabouts, but isn't that what life is all about? They say you have to go through the bad times to fully apprieciate the good, I just wish the bad didn't last so long!

I'm just feeling a little blue and sorry for myself, can feel the black dog snapping at my heals with every pathetic step I take and as much as I would like to turn around and kick it square in the balls I don't have the energy any more. I have binged and perged a few times the last 2 days and not exercised tonight or friday night. The weight is slowly creeping back up, although it's just a few punds so far and instead of my clothes feeling tighter they are are actually starting to hang off me which is a little baffling!

Work is still shit and getting shitter but not much I do about that. Just keep my head down, do my work to the best of my ability and then fuck off home again. Home! Another place I don't want to be!

like I said i'm sorry for the post but feeling a little blue and don't have anyone else to talk to right now.

hope you are all doing well on your quest
stay skinny
xabbix

No comments:

Post a Comment