LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 14 October 2011

25 things about me

I want to start by thanking everyone who commented on my last post, you are all truely beautiful people.

This is an idea created by beth, thought I would give it a go,
Ok 25 things about me

1-I have a bee/wasp phobia, something that gets quite a few laughs from friends in the summer after watching me screaming and flapping whilst in a full sprint.

2-I have a bladder the size of a walnut. Seriously I can not go more than an hour without having to pee and my first thought before going anywhere is will there be toilets? very annoying.

3-I love reptiles and Breed Leopard Geckos at home. I have one mating pair (Max 4yrs and Amber 3yrs), and a male albino leopard (Benni 18months and max and ambers first born).

4-I hate christmas, but can not resist hand making my xmas cards each year and filling them with sweets and chocolates, just like making people smile.

5-I enjoy nothing more than being outside and with nature, always looking forward to my next long walk or next trip out on the kayak. I also own a pair of jumping stilts (also known as pro jump stilts), they are great fun. I can walk well on them and do little jogs but nothing like you would see on youtube unfortunately.

6-I am addicted to Gilmore Girls, I want to have Lorelai's quick wit and Rory's pretty face and tiny frame.

7-I am a published poet, Had 10 poems printed in verious books so far but nothing recently, going through a bit of a block. would one day like to have a poetry book of my own published.

8-My life dream is to own my own a small holding. I want to raise my own animals, pigs/ sheep/ chickens, I want a donkey and the biggest veg patch. I'm not veggie but don't really eat meat either. I don't like to buy meat often as don't know the conditions in which the animal lived, if i raise my own at least I know it was loved (thats if I could eat it at all after caring for it)

9-Horror films are the best, nothing better than being scared out of your skin (although it's very rare to find a good horror these days)

10-Favoite comedians are Billy Connolly, Tim Minchin (if you don't know him look him up on youtube, brilliant), Lee Evens, Bill Bailey. I do love to laugh, it makes my heart feel lighter.

11-The best part of my job is when a resident has passed away and we have to lay out the body, I know how morbid this sounds and not something one should actually enjoy but it's not like that. I've seen people physically pass away and you can see them leave, there face and there body changes. Laying them out is special, especially if it's someone you are very fond of. washing them, laying them in clean sheets and brushing their hair, these are the last things I will ever do for these wonderfull people and I feel privileged to do it.

12-I am a caffine addict and feel very ill without it

13-I am a terrible dancer, just have no rhythm and can't move so I just gave up trying.

14-I live in organised chaos. My flat isn't tidy, I do however know where everything is and if someone was to come in and move something I would know instantly. Just wish I kept things a bit neater but never had it in me.

15-Thunder and lightning make me smile like nothing else

16-Looking up at the stars scares me, my mind starts wondering to what's out there and how can space have no start and no end? I already feel very small in this big world but Looking at the stars makes me feel incredibly insignificant.

17-I want to weigh as little as possible when I die, for myself but also because I feel really sorry for who ever ends up carrying my coffin!

18-I love elephants

19-I sucked my thumb till I was 12 and have always twisted my hair around my fingers, especially when i'm tired. in photos of me as a child I have boys haircuts because I would twist my hair so tight I pulled it out. I still twist a lot and can't get to sleep without my hair in my fingers and my mouth covered by my duvet.

20-my favorite flowers are Lillies

21-I've never had a long term relationship or serious boyfriend. Think i'm affraid of commitment and don't like people getting too close and knowing the real me. Short term flings and one night stands have been my limit.

22- I would love a family of my own but terrified that it is never going to happen. I'm pretty sure I will die alone and childless.

23-I hate exercise, it's just so boring but try to push myself to do it when I can, although i'm not very dedicated.

24-I love almonds and anything almond flavoured. Marzipan is the most amazing food every (I just don't let myself eat any of it anymore which is sooooo hard, I miss it)

25-i'm not your typical girl, I hate clothes shopping as everything looks horrlble on my short, fat frame. But I hate shopping for shoes more. I tend to stick to about 2-3 pairs of shoes (wearing my trainers most days) and only buy new when the old are falling apart.


So there we are, sorry this has been so boring but I really am a very boring person.

xabbix

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap lady, INSANE number of similarities. Firstly Lee Evans is amazing (sweaty, but funny) and I discovered Tim Minchin about 6 months ago. In LOVE! I also love Elephants, my boyfriend and I - our favourite animal. I have fed elephants before. SO cool. Living in Africa has it's benefits I guess. My favourite flowers are also lillies, which irritates me because my mom also loves them, and I don't want to like anything my mom likes, but whatever. And lastly, I also hate exercise and shopping. Although this losing weight business kinda means one can't avoid it forever... Sadly. :( You're awesome. I'm assuming you are English. I'm trying to get back there asap. I fell in LOVE with the english countryside. I want to live outside of london in Sevenoaks or Chistlehurst... <3 Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything, except boring! You are super awesome!!

    I am scared of elephants because when I was 5 I was running from a clown and ran face first into a baby elephants butt. Yep, happened just like that. Scarred. for. life.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome list thanks for sharing but I can not believe you only have 2-3 pairs of shoes...I am sorry I have a huge shoe issue in my life. I have like 55 pair and yea I wear almost all of them though out the year. Crap I have like 8 different pair of flip flops alone lol. I also love scary movies but dont find many do it for me these days maybe I should not have started watching them at 6 lol. Off to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 - My bladder control is bad too (that sounds so bad). I always go before we leave a place and I always use it when we're out. I swear ppl must think I'm a druggie and that I go to the bathroom to get a hit ;)

    6 - I loved Rory - I always wanted to be just like her.

    7 - Published poet, that is fantastic!

    9 - Horror films scare the living hell out of me. I much prefer romance and happy movies.

    10- I love comedy shows - I'll have to look those comedians up.

    12 - I LOVE coffee so much, nothing lifts my mood like a good cup of coffee. If I don't have one in the morning, I'm a zombie.

    15 - I dislike thunder and lightning, I'll be honest and say I dislike storms in general. They always make me feel on edge.

    21 - I've never been in a serious relationship either, I'm totally afraid of committment and not having control over something.

    25 - I love shopping, I just need more money so I can actually afford the shopping I do.

    I love your list :)

    ReplyDelete