LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 7 October 2011

*yey*

Although i have had a bad week food wise, i have still managed to lose 4lb this week. This means i have now reached my second target weight yey, now a little happier with myself.

On the down side i'm feeling a little poorly with a horrible cold (I love autumn but dislike the viruses that fly round and working in a care home i can be sure to come down with something), and i'm hating work at the moment and am really trying to remember what it was i used to love about it. I do love the residents i look after (well....the majority) but they are driving me nuts recently and it's not even a full moon yet.

Think i just need some excitment in my life, I don't seem to have anything to look forward to anymore and diet aside, I don't have anything to challenge me and my mind, I am in serious need of some mental stimulation!

No comments:

Post a Comment