LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday 23 October 2011

feeling the burn in the wrong way!

I did weigh in the end this morning, just couldn't resist and amazingly I was lighter, by less that half a pound, but hey I will take what I can get!
Another bad food day today, too ashamed to list it this time, purged twice at work and again at home but still digested much more that I should have, and my god my throat is so painfull.

Tomorrow is a planned fast, as is wednesday but gonna try and do the tuesday too. will take extra diet pills and try to up the exercise tomorrow in an attempt to undo todays damage. Not quite at my target yet but only 2lb till I reach a 2 stone loss since the start of this blog, just have to stop sabotagging myself, anyone would think I liked being fat the way i've been stuffing my face.

Got to keep my favorite quote in my head. . . . . .

PERFECTION IS NOT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO GAIN BUT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE!

hope you are all doing well and staying strong

xabbix

2 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOU!!! you GO girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my diet pills from shoppers drug mart, probably at any local drug store! they were about 40$ for a one month supply

    ReplyDelete