LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

I'm scared of failing

My day off today has done me good i think, at weigh in this morning i was 2 pound lighter which is ace and very unexpected (and that was before last nights laxative had taken efect) and sorry to be a little gross but have have spent a lot of today racing to and from the toilet so really hping i'm back to where i was before the binging at the weekend. Will find out after weighing in the morning.
Managed to stay at 550cals today, actually feeing quite proud of that even though it could have been better. But it's the next 2 day i'm really worried about. Back at work in the morning to face more food I really don't want to eat, but will power is so bad when doing 12 hour shifts that i'm terrified it will spark a bing again. The manager is there till 5pm on week days so no chance of disappearing to purge if my resistnce fails me.
I need her back, that voice inside my head, my internal monolog that guides and helps me when ever calories are calling to me. I've asked her nicely to come home, i've pleaded and begged. I've cried and screamed and thrown internal tantrums but she is missing and I don't know what I did to drive her away!

xabbix

1 comment:

  1. you can do it!! Stay strong! don't worry too much about the calories you need a minimum of 500 cals to keep your metabolism pumping and to keep up energy. try eating apples, they're super low cal and filling (fiber!). Plus they're full of good vitamins.

    ReplyDelete