LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 27 October 2011

I will be a good LITTLE girl

Ok so today is a new me, of sorts. My diet from now on is 600-800 calories, no more than that. I am also doing away with the fast days. If it happens by accident then that's fine but none will be planned. have found after the last few weeks that when I fast then start eating again I tend to start binging, which then leads to purging. Neither is good for my health and doesn't help me to loose any weight so what's the point.

Haven't weighed myself for days, and have binged,purged and binged some more for 2 days so know I have put on but that's ok because I know that I can loose it and more. possitivity is a must now, no more getting upset if eat something fattening, just keep track of the calories. knowing that I get to eat bigger portions if it's healthy low fat low sugar food will help keep me away from anything bad for me, but also lessen the guilt if I give in to a craving.

Staying with 'A' again tonight, we have been making his costume for halloween (zombie schoolboy) so been dirtying/ripping and bloodying his shirt and I tried to practice a small cut on his hand in preperation for a huge one of his face saturday, what do you think for a first attempt?

Anyway that's all I got for tonight, sorry i've not commented on many of your blogs lately. \i have been reading but also feeling a little pathetic and sorry for myself so not had much of value to say.

Hope you are all well and staying strong

xabbix

5 comments:

  1. you inspired me, and I posted some pictures, thanks for the positive comment <3 good luck with your new diet !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great job on the cut it looks so real I actually thought it was real Keep us updated on how you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEEET! looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that cut is super good, it looks so real. When I first read it, I though you were cutting yourself in prepareation for when you would be cutting your boyfriend. I'm relieved it's fake

    ReplyDelete