LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday 18 October 2011

I need bones

Things are just not happening fast enough, I want to see my ribs sticking out, I want my hip bones to protrude from my side, I want my spine to visibly run down my back like a ladder, I want....no, I need to see my bones!

Iv been sticking to 500 calories last few days yet today I still managed to weigh in at a lb heavier. If 1lb of fat=3500cals how can that be possible? I can't remember the last time I fasted so tomorrow nothing but coffee and water can pass my lips. I need this weight to come off quicker.

I am so fed up with being fat, so fed up with thinking of food every minute of everyday. All the time I have thoughts running through my head....Is she bigger than me, what does she eat, what doesn't she eat, what can I eat next, what am I not aloud to eat, how can I stop myself, how many calories have I had, how many are in that, what's the fat content, how much sugar. So many numbers rolling around my little, simple brain they make me dizzy. I am always so scared that tomorrow will be the day that I let it all fall around my feet and the control will be gone.

I want skinny so bad and i'm terrified i'm failing. You all seem so much stronger than I, I feel like a fraud!

2 comments:

  1. honey trust me, you are not a fraud. all the numbers roll around in my head as well. I eat 1000 calories a day. That's cheating. If I ate less I'd make faster progress. But stress also contributes to weight gain. So relax. And also weight can vary by day based on water weight. so you shouldnt worry about a specific number but more like have a specific range. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Cakes!! You might just be gaining muscle! you are doing a wonderful job! Hang in there, the results are right under your nose. :)
    Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete