LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 15 October 2011

Dark day



This will be dull so I won't blame you all if you leave now!

Not been the best of days today, not for any valid reason, just one of those days when it seems that a dark cloud is following me around with the constant threat of a downpour. Tried my hardest to keep smiling and laughing at work as usual, but in the 11th hour there I just didn't have the energy and the mask slipped from my face. It didn't go unnoticed but i'm not sure I really care!

Ate more than planned at work:-
Breakfast biscuits x4 (228) planned
Large sharon fruit x1 (137) planned
Scrambled egg (400?)Unplanned
Grapes (60) Unplanned
TOTAL = (825)
This I am so not pleased with, have stuck to 4-500 calories for the past 5 days and today was ment to be the same. GOT to do better tomorrow, just have to.

On a better note I really want to say a really thank you to all of my followers and to everyone that I am following. I started a blog a few years back but never stuck to it. I'm so glad I have this time as not only is it helping me to stay strong when i'm not doing so well, but for the first time in my life I feel that I actually belong somewhere and that is very much down to all of you lovely, beautiful people.

Sending you all love and skinny thoughts

xabbix

3 comments:

  1. You had a better day than I did...

    Hope tomorrow is better, darling.

    Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope things get better for you honey... nd the dark cloud lifts
    xx

    ReplyDelete