LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday 21 October 2011

long and slow but on the right track

It's 7.30am here and I have been up for an hour, it's my bloody day off too and any normal person would still be sleeping....oh yeah, i'm not really that normal!

I've just weighed and finally I am under 120!!!!
4 pounds away from my 3rd target and think it's going to be a slow slog but I will get there eventually. BMI is finally under 22 as well, not been that for about 2 years so happy happy happy.

I will be making cupcakes for the staff at work today, it will keep me busy and hopefully cheer everyone up at work tomorrow. It's an extra shift for me tomorrow, which I don't normally mind. Extra money comes in handy and keeps me busy and active instead of staying home and being a lazy, fat slob. What I don't like is that I will be boss for 12 hours! Now I can do this, I've done it many times before, but I don't like it. The buck stops with me, if someone is ill or has an accident it's up to me to deal with doctors or 999 calls. And family of residents can often be hard to handle if everything is not as they want it. God I hate being the releif senior carer!!!!

That's enough rambling from me, off to take my measurements (like to keep track of progress this way every few weeks) then, shower and onto my cranberry and white chocolate cupcakes, gonna take will power not to eat these so will have safe food on the table incase of emergency!

xabbix

No comments:

Post a Comment