LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 12 October 2011

I wonder if they will notice....

Ok so i'm off to see my mum and one of my sisters today. It's been almost a month since i saw my sis and must be about 2 months since i saw my mum, will be intersting to see if either of them notice/comment on the weight loss.
This could also be a challenge, it's mums birthday this weekend but im working, hence the visit today instead and she loves my cakes so made one yesterday for her birthday
The problem is that when i made her a cake last year she made me have a slice, and her slices are NOT small. Gonna try the "I ate loads whilst making it" excuse and see where that gets me.

Then after seeing my family I am off to a carnival in Cornwall with a few friends, this is when my will power must be strong, there will be so many fast food stalls and sweets around me. My friend 'A' knows i'm on a diet but he's always telling me i'm fine as i am (code for "yes you are over weight but don't worry about it") and saying the thing I really hate as it tends to stick in my head "just one won't hurt", god i can't stand it when people say that to me. YES IT WILL HURT BACUSE ONCE I START I WILL NOT STOP!

Please wish me luck

xabbix

P.S I have been thinking about putting up before and after pictures but really scared about doing it. At my heaviest I was 13stone/182lbs which is big as i'm only 5ft 1" i'm very ashamed.
But my after pic is the one i'm most scared of, i'm not slim yet, my thighs still very much meet when my feet are together, i still have quite a stomach on me and I hate my bingo wings. But hoping that putting it on here for all to see will enourage me to keep loosing.....watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Couple of things: Firstly, I loovveeeeeeeeeee Cornwall! One of my favourite places on mud island! Secondly - CAKE IS DEVIL FOOD! My neighbour brought round a carrot cake yesterday to say thanks for a favour. FUCK. Despite one's best intentions... and thirdly Good luck doll. You are totally going to be fine. Would love to see some before after abbifa thinspo! YES YOU CAN! Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong lovely! Keep thinspiration on you if you can and keep looking at it when your tempted!:)
    Wish you the best of luck you'll be fine!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be awesome if you posted your own before and after pictures. You've made a lot of progress (even if you're not done yet) Keep up the good work. Good luck with your mama's birthday!

    ReplyDelete