LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 20 October 2011

hospital stoped me eating

Today has been a good day, worked for 6 hours walking with my new ankle weights on, hoping they are helping to burn a few more calories whilst walking around work and climbing those stairs so many times. Don't want to gain leg muscle but want to burn calories and try not to lose what little muscles I do have.

I had a small salad with fat free cottage cheese for lunch (100) and then had to go to the hospital with a resident who is ill with an infection. This was obviously not good for her but it did mean an hour trip in an ambluance, 2 hours at the hospital with her then 1 hour ride home again. Means that I wasn't near any of the food that would normally be testing my will power at work. I am now home an hour earlier than normal and will not eat anything before bed. Result.....100 calories consumed in 2 days and me feeling very very pleased with myself!

I decided on tuesday that I would fast for 3 days every week, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY, which means that after a fast tomorrow I will have had just 100 in 3 days, If I manage it I will be one happy girl!!

1 comment: