LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday 22 October 2011

gluttony

I have eaten so much today it's revolting, i'm revolting, the size of my body it revolting. I purged twice but still continued to eat. I've calculated it as 1700 cals, would have been more like 2500 without the purge so saved myself a few calories but my word, i've just not stopped.
Do you want the list?

2 weatabix with skimmed milk
4 breakfast biscuits (purged)
2 cupcakes (purged)
1 tin of veg soup with 6 Ryvita (purged)
Chicken breast with salad
1 mango
8 breakfast biscuits

I have made lunch to take with me to work tomorrow, chicken salad. Counting it as 300 but it is less than that. will also take an apple (70) but nothing else can be eaten. I will have put on a minimum of 2lb by morning but refusing to weigh till monday at least, seeing the numbers going up and the damage i've done will be too depressing to view. If nothing else I hope that my metabolism will have sped up with this feast and I will lose the added weight again soon.
I am so disappointed in myself I need to be punished!!

xabbix

3 comments:

  1. don't be so hard on yourself lovely! We all make mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the advice on the fondant. I will have to attempt making it again using your tips since I only saw it after I finished the cake.

    As for your day, it's just a hiccup in the road. I have those days (mostly when I am PMSing or ovulating). Dont be too hard on yourself.

    Cheers hun! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've been reading your blog. And I know about your wonderfull progress, and I would like to talk more with you, cause I think we need suport from someone.

    if you would like: jjoh19@gmail.com

    PS: im portuguese, so sorry my english :) ***

    ReplyDelete