LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday 12 October 2011

not too bad so far

Just a quick post as back out in a few minutes

Firstly thankyou to Fatpiggy and Sam for your comments, @Fat Piggy picks will be up in a day or two hopefully.

The visit to mums went well, she loved the cake and surprise visit which was good, and yes I did have some cake but only because when I said no 'A' replied with "yes she WILL have some" and gave me a look, so I had a very small piece. I'm estermating it at 600 calories which is a gross over estermate but may help keep things under control for the rest of the evening.
And mum did notice that I had lost weight, she said I have lost a lot of weight but thankfully was pleased for me (and envious as she is still putting on) so I was happy with that and feel safe in loosing more without her becoming suspicous.

Now i'm off out to the fair which could prove harder work where food is concerned. Both 'A' and 'M' are planning to not only eat at the fair but also eat at McDonalds on the way home....gonna need luck with this one as prob only get away with not eating once. 'A' has been with me all day so knows i'v only had the small bit of cake, figure if i wait till way home to eat then I can only have a little then close enough to home to purge once i'm back!!!!

Please, powers that be, help me to resist all that yummy food tonight, im fed up of being the great fat lump I see in the mirror every day

xabbix

2 comments: